Doylestown’s Child Nutrition Expert
Serving kids and parents for over 15 years
Michelle Verona Williams is a Registered Dietitian and Licensed Nutritionist who provides private nutrition counseling for children and adults in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. Michelle has worked as a pediatric nutritionist and dietitian with children for the last 15 years in a variety of healthcare settings including time spent on staff at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, the #1 ranked children’s hospital in the country. Read more about Michelle here.
How can I help?
Call me today at 215-968-5151 or…
Does this sound like you?
- “My baby is ready for solid foods. What foods should I give first?”
- “My doctor said my 18 month old son’s weight gain is too slow. How do I know if he is eating enough?”
- “The school nurse said my daughter’s BMI is too high. Does she need to lose weight?”
- “My daughter is a vegetarian and I am not. How do I know if she is getting enough protein and iron?”
- “My 2 year old refuses all vegetables. What can I do to encourage him to eat them?”
- “My child has a food allergy. What can I feed her?”
- “My son is a football player and drinks protein shakes. Are they healthy?”
- “I have irritable bowel syndrome. What foods should I eat”
- ” I was just diagnosed with celiac disease. How can I follow a balanced gluten free diet?”
- “I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. Do I need to follow a special diet?”
Michelle uses evidence based nutrition research to answer all of your questions. Please call 215-968-5151 to schedule your appointment today. Most insurance plans accepted.
Food allergies generally develop early in life but can develop at any age. Children usually outgrow their egg, milk, and soy allergies, but people who develop allergies as adults usually have their allergies for life. Children generally do not outgrow their allergy to peanut. Read More…